About The Event
EU integration and its impact on economic policies are a key priority for Albania and Western Balkans countries, but as well as for EU member countries in general. The purpose of this conference is to address through interactive presentations and discussions current issues of EU integration and economic policies dealing with structural reforms, dynamics of growth and business cycles, development of labour markets, financial and banking sector through meeting the requirements of Sustainable Development Goals and increasing competitiveness through innovation.
Given its interdisciplinary approach, this conference is a venue where researchers and practitioners from different fields will gather to exchange their ideas, research results, work in progress and experience.
Challenges and market performance under Covid 19 have a considerable space in this event. An ultimate goal of the conference is to bring concrete proposals and recommendations for policy-makers and business community at local, European and international level and enhance best practices sharing perspective. Participants will have the opportunity to network, and increase future collaborations synergies.
The conference official languages will be English, French and Italian
Sustainable economy – challenges & opportunities
- Economic and financial reforms toward European integration
- Institutional transformation in function of European Integration, challenges and financial cost
- Economic growth analyses, GDP-s, Deficits and Debts
- Ecotourism and Sustainable Tourism for Regional Development
- Sustainability Economic Development and Climate Change
- Green economy
Innovation management & entrepreneurship
- Globalization and Challenges of Companies` Strategic Orientation
- Globalization and Challenges in Marketing Management
- E-economy, E-business, E-commerce, E-government
- The Role of the Private Sector in the Development of the country, Public-Private Partnership approach.
Finance, Banking, Accounting and Insurance Industry
- Insurance Industry Challenges
- Property/casualty and life insurance sector trends and outlooks
- Accounting Challenges – Strategic Accounting
- Efficiency and performance of financial institutions
- Financial and monetary integration
Covid 19 and its impact on the Economy
- Epidemiology Across Countries and Labour Markets
- Business Dynamics and Policy
- Fiscal Policy and International
- Tourism challenges
- Developing Countries—through COVID-19 and beyond
- Economy recovery after pandemic period
Conference program is not restricted to these themes. We kindly invite proposals on other suitable topics in related conference theme.
Faculty of Business, University “Aleksandër Moisiu” Durres
5-6 May 2022