● March 26th, 2023 Abstract Submission Deadline
● April 6th, 2023 Abstract Notification
● April 13th, 2023 Fee Payment Deadline
● May 15th, 2023 Full paper submission deadline
Participants from partner universities have a 50% discount
Participants from UAMD faculties have a 50% discount
UAMD part-time lecturers have a 50% discount
Business Faculty members are excluded from the conference fee.
Bank Account Details
Account owner: TE ARDHURAT E THESARIT
Bank Name: Credins Bank, Durres,
IBAN: AL97 2121 2110 0000 0000
SWIFT CODE: CDISALTRXXX
During the payment
should be mentioned the note: ISCBF 2023, name and surname of participant.
cover their own travel costs to and from Durrës, and should directly book
accommodation in Durrës. We will further suggest you suitable accommodation
● Abstracts, written in English, should be no longer than 10-18
line, JEL classification and up to 6 keywords should be used.
● Full papers format will be downloadable at the website of the
conference. Paper submissions should be in Microsoft Word format and have to be
sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Submitting the paper, at the subject line has
to be mentioned ISCBF conference (name of the leading author). One
paper can have a maximum of three authors. One author can present a maximum of
● Papers will be included at the Proceedings of the Conference.
Further publication opportunities are available at the International official
Journal of “Aleksandër Moisiu” University, Interdisciplinary Journal of Research and
Development (IJRD) and partner University journals.
● Award prices will be distributed to three best outstanding papers after an
accurate selection from the Conference Scientific Committee.
● The best conference materials will be published in indexed journals.
● Presentations may be online, on site and poster presentations.